Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You Didn't Have to Screw Me Over

So last year, my lovely aunt decided to buy me a used Merc (like the one above), way before I even received my permit. I was so happy that I would have a car; in fact, I maintained that happiness until just today. 
It seems that my shady uncle has had his own car impounded for some odd reason (I knew he was eyeing my car) and that he must now have the car that I was promised. 
It's funny that I get yelled at when I am hesitant to accept gifts, and when I do accept them, I never receive them. Lovely, isn't it? 
Being screwed over sucks. 
BUT. Not to worry, general-public-that-reads-this-blog, I have a plan; it seems that I do have some cash-money saved up from working all summer (which I hoped would go towards gas money), so I shall hopefully buy myself a cheap-ass-piece-of-shit-car. It will be wonderful! :) 
Funny thing is, my road test is in a week and a day, and I was supposed to give it on that car. 
Let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment