Sunday, October 14, 2012

5 Reasons Why I'm Date-able


  1. I am a Certified Lifeguard, I can and will save you if you drown/stop breathing/choke on a walnut. 
  2. If things go really far (marriage), then I shall be the perfect house-husband. I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll do the laundry, and I will even sew, BUT I WILL NOT CHANGE THE DIAPERS OR POTTY TRAIN THE CHILDRENS. 
  3. I'm a super nerd. If you aren't very intellectual, don't worry, I have enough for both of us :P <3 li="li">
  4. I give good massages, among many other things....... :0
  5. I'm Muslim. How many Gay Lord Weirdo Nerdy Swimmer Runner Muslim Bakers do you know?
So come at me Gentlemen. My body is ready, and so is my Turkey:



3 comments:

  1. Didn't think your blog was weirder than.mine... I was wrong lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't think your blog was weirder than.mine... I was wrong lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you think that it's weirder then ?? Okay!! :P

    ReplyDelete